打印 上一主题 下一主题

Inquiry about Linear Motion Bearings Inquiry about Linear Motion Bearings

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2012-3-1 19:55:27 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
date:  Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 6:41 PM
subject:  Inquiry about Linear Motion Bearings
Hi,

I am the proprietor of a Trading firm based in Mumbai, India with the name of Sanco Traders. Our office address is 163, Mutton Street, Mumbai -3. We as a firm have occupied a good amount of bearing market share in the domestic market of India for e.g. Bangalore, Pune, Delhi, Baroda etc. I did check your website and was impress to see a long list of deliverable.

So this mail is in regards to do business with your company. I am a specialized dealer in Spherical Roller and Cylindrical Roller Bearings. Now I wish to extend my business into Linear Motion Bearing Categories. I have enormous contacts with different factories and industries where we may be selling your products directly. On a rough estimation, I can assure you a starting business turnover of around 80K USD.

So consider this mail as an invitation letter from me and do quotes me the rate of attached indent. Please help me know the rates of the same lot if we get just the item number printed on the bearing and a plain or a neutral box packing. Also quote the best time to get the material shipped to us and a brief idea about how the payment terms will be conducted between both of us.

I would also like to see some of your samples to understand quality of your work. So before booking an order with your company, please let me know if you are doing business with any other Indian Company or a trading firm. And it would be of great help, if you can give a more insight about your company with more specifications and details.

Hope this will be a good and a wealthy new beginning for both of us and carry our business far ahead in the coming beautiful years.

Looking forward for a prompt response and please acknowledge the invitation.

Regards,
Anis
Email: sancotraders@yahoo.in

分享到: QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏0

使用道具 举报

沙发
发表于 2014-7-1 10:30:36 |只看该作者

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Archiver|轴承论坛 友情链接QQ: 314226029

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 17:39 , Processed in 0.032256 second(s), 16 queries .